Tuesday, August 07, 2007

We've Moved!

Hey Everyone!

In case you didn't hear we moved! There was so much to do I tried to help accelerate the packing this is a peak at how the packing began...



All nice and tidy right? I wish I had a photo to show you what it looked like after Martin and his brother were done packing the container! But, we made it here...and we are starting to see some progress inside and outside the house. Now, I wouldn't be a good stamper if I didn't have a card to share with you...so here it is...

And a closer look if you want details...

I had so much fun creating these! Here are the details;
Stamps: Seeing Spots
Ink: Basic Black, Summer Sun
Paper: Old Olive, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Silver Cord, Stampin' Pastels, Distressing Tool, Blender Pens


©Stampin Up! 1990-2007

No comments: