Saturday, August 25, 2007

Scrapbooking

Well, when I was looking for something at Michaels the other day I happened upon their new scrapbook selection...I had never seen such variety or such fun choices there before! So, I splurged and got myself a new scrapbook and the matching paper for my cake decorating adventures...
Then, in my blog hiking what did I find but a cool blog that gives you layouts and samples following those layouts. So, here is where I have gotten so far with my attempt as I need to have a picture of the final product printed (I didn't have just the right shot) and add it as well as a title...I am hoping to 'watch' my mother's Cricut sometime soon so that I can do some titles!
I will try to get some pictures during the daylight for you so the lighting is better for now this will have to do!
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: