Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Christmas Cards Vol IV

Well, I had to take a break from the Christmas Card Production so I have been having some fun preparing for some upcoming workshops but today I figured I better get a few more cards up...and something different...I can only manage so much stamping...so I have squeezed in something a little different here!

The first card is a circle card...which I have been wanting to take on for some time...


Supplies Used;
Stamps: Right at Home, Rivoting
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Celery Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Circle Cutter, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Ribbon, SU! Pastels


The next one my DH totally fell in love with and insisted that it is complete (even without a sentiment)...

I found a great tutorial for this on this Blog...the tree looks amazing in the Wintergreen papers...Jenn's got me sold!

Supplies Used;
Paper: Certainly Celery DP, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Snowflake brad

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: