Thursday, August 23, 2007

Christmas Cards Vol III

I must admit, I am beginning to feel a little Christmas'ed out but I did come up with a few more samples today (it's pretty challenging as I only have a limited number of holiday type stamps so I apologize for the repetition!


Here is a very Merry type of card...


This one was very popular with the kids...the Seeing Spots background could be replaced with snowflakes (once I have recieved my order!)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet, Snow Play, Seeing Spots
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Real Red, Glorious Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Ribbon, Small and Large Tag Punches, Word Window Punch, Slot Punch

Now this card, I made on a whim and am very partial to (I think it's my favourite so far...)



I think the simplicity of it makes it quite elegant...if you are looking for elegance...

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Warm Words
Ink: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranite
Paper: Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon

No comments: