Sunday, August 19, 2007

Christmas Cards Vol I

Well, I have had a request to see some Christmas Card samples...so I had a dream about the first one...honestly...I eat, sleep and dream cards, cakes, scrapbooking...and food!!!

Card #1
I would prefer to use ribbon rather than the additional stripe of Purely Pomegrante but it's a fine substitute since I do not have the ribbon...

Supplies used include;
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Cold Play
Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranite, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranite, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Black Brads, Snowflake Brad


Card #2
A sweet but simple card...

Supplies used include;
Stamps: Warm Words, Good Times
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Pastels

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

webangel said...

Hi Heather: Your cake looks wonderful. Hope your party went well also. Hey let me know when you are having a scrapbooking class. I have a girlfriend that would be interested in coming out as well. It was really nice to meet with you while we were being pampered like the 'Queen's' we are. Have a great day and keep making pretty things.