Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mr Brown to the Rescue!

Well, I hate to admit it but I have been counting down the days until the UPS Guy showed up with my latest Stampin Up! order...I haven't ordered anything in months so I am quite excited to have recieved a fine variety of fun stuff...check it out!

What did I get you ask? Well, I got 3 Simply Scrapbooking Kits (including Winter Wishes to set up for my upcoming card class), my first Simply Sent Kit, the Hallowe'en Paper (I am so excited about this!), ribbon, stamps from the mini (it's so neat that they are die-cut!!!) and some cardstock to replenish some of my dwindling colours that I need for some projects I have been working on...

Watch and you will see some fun creations transform from this pile of 'stuff'!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: