Sunday, August 26, 2007

Buttercup's 1st Challenge

There are a few things I would like to share here...our 5 year old daughter (my Buttercup) is my creative partner and often makes cards beside me in my craft room. She asks too many questions and for too much help sometimes but she is always great company. I encourage her to take her own creative journeys while using the supplies that I have out...

She LOVED my flip flops and decided to play along! She has also caught me blogging as of late and is quite intrigued and wanted to have her own card on my computer too! So sweet...here it is...
The other part that many of you do not know is that Creative Bug is more than a nickname...it's a series of workshops that I have been running for more than a year. My focus has been on children's workshops where we have had children as young as 18 months to 7 years join in for some creative craziness! So, Buttercup has learned a lot in the last year and loves all things to do with creativity!

We are very much looking forward to getting Creative Kids up and running again but it has been delayed until the New Year when we are hoping to have the Workshop set-up. Until then Creative Adults is getting a bit of a head start with a few little workshops over the next few months.

Check back for more details!

Enjoy
Heather

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woah, Buttercup, you did a fabulous job! I'm so jealous! I couldn't do something like that! Keep up the good work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Buttercup, your card looks wonderful! I love it!!!

Alex said...

What a cute card Buttercup - looks like you have mommy's talent for sure!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex