Friday, August 24, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge...

Well, there are all kinds of blogs and websites out there that have all kinds of neat stuff on them...one of my favourites is Beate Johns' does a weekly weekend sketch challenge. I have to admit, first of all it was tough and second of all I have never been very good at playing by the rules so as a result, my card does not have all the specified elements but I hope that you can forgive me as it is my first try at this!

Without further ado;

Supplies used:
Stamps: Pick a Petal, French Script
Paper: Rose Red, Basic Black, Summer Sun and Rose Red Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon, Silver Brad

So, I hope that Beate approves and next week I will try harder to stick to the task at hand (of course by then I may have my newest possessions to add to the mix!)
Enjoy!
Heather

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, it's a cute card! Sorry you had such a hard time with the sketch. I am loving this sketch. Hopefully you like my next one better.
Hugs and smiles

Theresa said...

I love you ribbon/stem idea! It looks great!

kathleenh said...

Pretty card! I like how you used the ribbon for the stem and leaf too.

Heather P. said...

This is lovely! Great job with the sketch! :)

mum-on-the-run said...

Great take on Beate's sketch!

Love your card :)