Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tag Happy!

It's hard to believe but I forgot to make a card for my Mother-in-law's birthday so to make up for that I started creating and came up with this...


I kept the back simple but I think it's sweet...

I am looking forward to sending this off...I hope she likes it! It was so fun doing this...I did find it challenging to complete all 6 panels though!

To complete this project, I used;

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Winged Things
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranite, Summer Sun, Cameo Coral
Paper: Brocade Background, Purely Pomegranite, Naturals Ivory, Vellum
Accessories: Silver Brads, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Aqua Painters, Giga Scallop Punch, Mega Circle Punch

Enjoy!


Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the picture of the kids, I'll have to get a copy of that one!