Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sew Sorry!

I have been around...really...and working too, I swear! If you follow me on Facebook you would see that I have been baking quite a bit but I just realized the other day that it's been 2+ weeks since I last blogged! Oops! Again...sorry!

Over the holidays, I did some fun stuff for me...I finally took some time to learn how to use that serger that has been living here! I made some shirts for the boys.

This was the first one...it was for Sean...
Then I made this one for Sean and while I was doing that, I was working on the next one for Simon.
Simon was SO impatient! You see I had already finished something for both Sarah and Sean and nothing for Simon yet. He actually told me (non-verbally) to get back to work on it...soon I had to quit my assembly line style of work and just get his shirt done. It was pretty funny!
The boys love their shirts! I had a hard time getting Sean's into the laundry! He was quite pleased to see them back in action after I finished folding the laundry today! Oh and take a moment to appreciate the details on the Bugs Bunny shirt...it had the silhouette and signature on the back of the original tee, I changed it up and put them on the hood and sleeve.

I had so much fun making these! Wait till you see what else I made!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: