Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let's hear it for the girls!

You know...I was asked if I was going to share this cake on my blog and Facebook accounts by one of my young clients...you see this was her mother's birthday cake. My young client is also a friend of mine and of my children...she feared that some might consider the cake inappropriate coming from Creative Bug.

Well, if it weren't for mother's like this one (who happens to be a very good friend) I wouldn't have a successful business. I want to take a moment to celebrate my good friend's birthday. This cake was extra special as it was a new recipe...Chocolate Irish Cream Cake with Irish Cream Icing. Yum!
My friend, who has ordered a number of cakes from me assured me that this was likely the best yet...

So, thank you. I appreciate each and every one of my clients...you all make the wheels on this Creative Bug turn.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: