Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Festivus!

So, I know Festivus has since passed and this cake is actually from last year...but I haven't blogged about it so I thought I better share it with you before the spring! ;)

First, an introduction to Festivus;


I had just watched the video then a few days later I was working on a cake for one of my clients...We hadn't decided on the finishing touches...only the martini glasses as they were having their 'Annual Boxing Day Martini Bonanza'. Seemed like a bit much for a cake...

Then I got a call...my client wanted to come get the cake! I reminded her that we had no words so after a short discussion it was decided that the cake should say Happy Festivus (in red and green as per her daughter).
So, I set to work. I had a lot of fun with this cake...sweet and simple.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: