Thursday, June 24, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Meringue Pie, Blueberry Muffin...

Any other closet Strawberry Shortcake Fans out there? It's been years but when I was young my room was decorated with Strawberry Shortcake Wallpaper. My mom went all out with light switch covers, berries on the walls and a double roll (yep, a whole double roll) of Branded wall paper! I loved that room...till I was about 10...and lived with it till I was 12. We even had a Strawberry Shortcake Atari Game. You know the Atari 2600. Whew! Dating myself a bit here I guess...this cake was a bit of a throwback for me!

Sorry for the highjack! I couldn't help myself! So, here is the cake...
With all of the humidity...last week's cakes really gave me a run for my money!

I just love all of those wee berries along the back of the cake! Their littleness just tickles me!
Happy Birthday Makayla!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Amanda Beaver said...

Thank you Heather for making such a beautiful cake.. We all loved it and the detail was incredible..YOU ROCK!