Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Pretty Painted Butterflies...

Another year of Unbirthdays done. Sweet! Sarah has been wanting me to make her these cupcakes since the day I brought 'Hello Cupcake' home a few years ago. I finally did them for her.
She was thrilled...she decided she wanted a butterfly theme this year so I had to come up with something that would include the boys in her class (butterflies and boys...hmmmm...)
So, I picked up a bunch of canvases, cut out butterflies from sample wallpaper with my Cricut and they went to town...
They glued and they coloured, they traced and they decorated...
And then FINALLY, they got to have their cupcakes and eat them too!
Sarah chose Pink Lemonade Cupcakes, with Pink Lemonade Icing and White Chocolate Butterflies (one of the big reasons I hadn't made them was that the boys can't eat the butterflies...but alas there wasn't one single one left after school yesterday!)

Happy Unbirthday my sweet butterfly girl!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: