Monday, November 03, 2008

Well, I have to admit as much as I love Hallowe'en I am happy to be through the craziness of October and heading into the madness of November (I hope I can blog some of my November adventures as it is looking like there will be plenty!!!)

We went to another Hallowe'en party where I was responsible for only one treat...so I made Broomstick Cheeseballs...I am quite pleased with how they turned out...unfortunately we didn't get a picture before the feast began but here they are anyway!


Sean was responsible for the treats in his class for Hallowe'en so I spent Wednesday and Thursday working through 26 of these puppies!! They were a lot more work than I anticipated but the kids loved them!!!

There is a family that sells pumpkins down the street for charity every year...this year was their last year doing it so I thought I would include this. What a great fundraiser...thank you for all of your hard work over the last 25 years.

Here are the kids...pleased as punch with their pumpkins...I had a tough time getting a photo in the patch as it was late in the day and my shadow was falling on the kids...something about Simon being in the Snugglie and my hands being full...don't ask how the pumpkins got in the car!!!
Finally, at Sarah really wanted to show Great Grandma this year's Costumes so here is Grandma with the kids...she was delighted to see everyone.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: