Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spinning in Circles?


Ever have one of those weeks where everything is moving except for you? Well, I am finally coming to after a terrible bout of poison ivy...it was really bad. I have been in a fog for the last week between the benedryl, the antibiotics and the pain...so now I am down to a minimum amount of meds and I realized that with 1 kid home sick with the baby and I on Monday then all 3 kids home on Tuesday led to certain disaster in our house!!! So, today I exited my fog and cleaned most of the 1st level...must disinfect!

So what do you do when you are home with sick kids? Ours were fighting like cats and dogs...I was drowsy and woozey so there wasn't a lot to go around. So, in the morning they enjoyed a new video...and in the afternoon another episode from the video...then I finally came to enough to do a little craft with them (good thing it was already all organized, I don't think I could have pulled it together on my own!)So we made pinwheels...it made them happy...until they were done at least. Then we headed to the library where they continued to fight...imagine fighting over books that they are going to bring home...they live in the same house!!!

Fortunately, they are both back to school now and we found out in the nick of time that there was a birthday in Sarah's class today so I managed to pull this card together this morning...I don't know how but I was happy to do it as the birthday girl is a sweetheart! This card was inspired by Mercy...I stumbled across her blog the other day and just loved it!


Anyway, I need to get some sleep so I can fit in everything I need to find energy for tomorrow!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: