Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWD Rewind - Mmmmarshmallows

Well, I joined TWD after they did the Marshmallows and I have to tell you...it was one of the recipes that inspired me to join the group!!! I mean who doesn't LOVE marshmallows???

So, when Creative Bug was asked to host a Winter Themed Birthday Party for 6 year old Bryar (you saw her picture on Sunday), I thought...what better thing to make than marshmallows???

So here are some very cornstarchy girls...



After we finished tossing the marshmallows we put them into bags and boxed them up with hot chocolate and chocolate covered spoons...
Yummy! I forgot to mention...the first batch I made of these I made a small error...well, maybe a big error...instead of using 2 packets of 1/4 ounces of gelatin, I put in 2 1/4 ounces of gelatin...I do not recommend trying them that way!!! My husband suggested they were much like India Rubber!!!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My marshmallows didn't turn out when I made them. I'm determined to try them again. Your's look great!