Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Elmo!

This weekend we headed off to an Elmo party for 2 year old Jenna...now what's an Elmo Party without an Elmo card? So the kids and I worked out this card for Jenna...

For those of you who don't know, our son is lactose intolerant so we often bring cake for Sean to the parties we go to. I was working with limited supplies but for the first time ever Sean got theme cupcakes!!! I am sorry I don't have a picture of the cake as my friend did a great job but here are Sean's cupcakes...


I used marshmallows and chocolate chips for the eyes, skittles for the noses (Peanut M&Ms would work better but between the milk chocolate and the peanuts they were out!) and Oreo Cookies for the mouths. Not bad for a quick job before we headed out for Trick or Treating.

Sadly Elmo did acquire pink eye over night so I had to cut new marshmallows and plunk them in. I won't make that mistake again! Sorry I don't have a picture to share...it was pretty funny!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: