Monday, July 19, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Well, today is my mother's birthday. Growing up, I never knew anyone who loved Mickey Mouse more than my Mum. We used to buy her posters and all kinds of other bits that were Mickey Mouse...anything Mickey! That's slowed down now but I figured it was time for her to enjoy a little sweet Mickey...

But first my apprentices at work...
A back shot...
They seriously did all the work on this one! There was flour everywhere and don't worry about egg shells, I picked them out before the eggs were added to the batter!
Then it was my turn to make our efforts into something special for Grama...
And from behind...I hope you had a great day Mum! Sorry we couldn't get the cake to you on time. We really did want to see you today! xo

Enjoy!
Heather


1 comment:

Custom Logo Design said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.