Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Owl always love you...

Well, I have fallen quite a bit behind as of late so please excuse me while I try to catch up! These cupcakes should have been done back in September but here I find that they were finally completed on November 1st...hmmm...

Some serious concentration went into this decorating...look at them...Sarah's first attempt at piping and decorative icing. Very nice!
Here is our Back to School Creative Kids Workshop for this year! Since I just had our 2 to do this with...I took my time...we did the scrapbook page and treat bags awhile back...
and the cupcakes we did on November 1st...it was a good way to use a few bits of their Halloween Candy...Sean's is the multi-coloured eye owl, Sarah donated the red eyes for mine and Sarah's is the yellow-eyed owl...nice!
And the cupcake monster himself...
By the time he licked his spatula and ate the Skittles that that owl didn't need he couldn't even finish his cupcake...that's my boy!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: