Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Black & White Sweetness

Usually when I do cakes, I deliver them myself. But I got an order from a friend in Oakville so we made arrangements that my husband would take the cake to Oakville. So, I packed up the cake in 2 boxes and shipped it off. I had a spare box as well with a few embellishments in it.

I was so nervous. She would have to stack the cakes and add the bows to the cakes. What if it didn't work? What if something broke? Oh boy...
So you can imagine my delight when I got these photos of the cake. Assembled. At the shower. And looking beautiful.
Whew! Beautiful. The top tier is lemon cake with lemon buttercream. The bottom tier is Black Chocolate Cake with Creamy filling to match the black and white theme of the wedding.All the best to the happy couple!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: