Friday, March 18, 2011

Give Peace a Chance!

This party was booked in 2010. Yep, this mother definitely plans ahead! In fact, this is the second year in a row that we have been lucky enough to host a party for this young lady! Last year I had tonnes of fun with her Hollywood Theme and I knew she would choose another great theme for this year!

Peace! If you want a totally different party, one of the tricks is to give me extra warning. That way I can brainstorm over time and watch for ideas...and that's what this mom did!

So first thing is first...let's get those cupcakes mixed up and in the oven!
Now, I had my hands full helping the girls so there aren't a lot of photos here but if you check out the work on the table you can see what we did. We made mini-bulletin boards that look like peace signs (using peace ribbon no less). THEN! We got out my bottle cap collection and decorated some bottle caps to use on top of the tacks.
To finish the party off we decorated the cupcakes with Marbled Fondant (we were going for a tie dye effect!)
The party was jam packed but we sure had fun! Maybe we'll see you again next year!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: