Monday, March 21, 2011

Cupcake Crazy!

Things have been so crazy lately. And I don't just mean cupcake crazy! We have found our way around some of the renovation challenges but are still working on getting a permit so we can get the work up and moving again.

In the meantime, I have been lucky enough to have a great location just across the street! On Tuesday we spent the morning thinking about cupcakes!
We decorated our own bakery boxes...trying to create an image for each of the girls' own bakeries.
And we baked, cupcakes of course! We made Mini-Oreo Cheesecakes, Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcakes, and Vanilla Garden Cupcakes. How lucky are the families of these girls to have fresh made dessert brought home?!
We also made these super cute necklaces...I got the idea on And Everything Sweet. Everyone's necklace was different and super sweet!
I am so glad that I was so busy this last week. It helped remind me why I built Creative Bug in the first place. I can't think of a job I would rather do/have...Creative Bug grows every day, week, month, year just like my own children and the ones who stop in to create with us.

Even though things are looking up the renovations that we are undergoing are quite onerous. Please support us by taking a moment and voting http://www.scotiachallenge.projects.fm/entry/4104805-Creative-Bug

Enjoy,
Heather

No comments: