Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dare to be Fabulous!

I was asked to do a Stampin' Up! Demonstration by some friends a while back. Well, they gave me plenty of warning but I didn't take much time to prepare in advance...I just kept wondering how on earth I was going to keep a table of grown women entertained for a couple of hours while telling them about SU!'s Fabulous products!
I know the above photo is blurry but these cards turned out so fantastic I wanted to share a few with you to show you how different they all were...
The White Swirl was embossed with clear embossing powder and done as an emboss resist. Then we stamped and sponged Riding Hood Red (which is coming back), Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun.
We did this on the Top Note Shape, the background piece, the bit with the words and finally the insert for the card. Things also got a bit cheeky there...they loved the bra card!
It's just too cute isn't it? It's good to have fun!
I had a good time out with you ladies! Looking forward to next time!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: