Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunny Day...

Sweepin' the clouds away. On my way to where the air is sweet. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street! When I was asked to make Sesame Street cakes for a 1 year old I was over the moon! I. Love. Sesame Street. You might recall we went to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania a few years ago.

Anyway, this cake was for one special little boy...his parents really wanted to celebrate with him so here is the main cake...
And then there was the Elmo Smash Cake to go with Big Bird and Cookie Monster...I can't wait to see how red he was!!! I warned the mother about the icing first...she was prepared for the mess...at least I hope she was!
These cakes were such a delight to make...I had such a fabulous time designing and putting these guys together.
Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!

Big Bird - Yellow Cake with Strawberry Buttercream
Cookie Monster - Chocolate Sour Cream Cake with Cookies and Cream Filling
Elmo - Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream filling

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: