Sunday, January 27, 2008

Scrapbooking Weekend

Well, sadly it took me the whole weekend to get this done but there were plenty of interruptions for everything from my Creative Adults Crop Night attendees (they kept me hopping!), cooking and our sick daughter (everytime she seems better something hits her with a vengence!)

But I am quite pleased with the end results...2 pages for each of the kids from our summer vacation...

First our daughter's pages (I got these done at my crop night)...











Want the details?
Paper: Cutie Pie, Whisper White, Rose Red
Accessories: Cricut, Mega Circle Punch, Giga Scallop Punch, Sesame Street Stickers

Now for our son's...he would never forgive me if his didn't make it on here as well!

The Details?

Paper: Creative License Hostess Kit (retired)
Accessories: Cricut, Sesame Street Stickers
As easy as that!

Enjoy!
Heather


No comments: