Thursday, April 22, 2010

The loveliest of all was the unicorn...

There were green alligators and long necked geese...

I have been singing this song for weeks! I sang it while I made and mailed out these invites...

I sang it while I shopped for party supplies and some fun decorations! Isn't that balloon great? I can't wait to see photos of it all inflated! And the candles??? I don't know what makes them princess candles but I loved them because they go with the wand on the invitation perfectly!
I sang it while I made this banner (for a different party) with the coordinating papers!I sang it while I hand-made each of these cupcake toppers...I sang it while I cut, punched and coloured a sample of the shrink-art craft below...
I sang it while I coloured and decorated this 'Pin the Horn on the Unicorn' Game...
I had to try out the game...it's rather difficult to purposely not hit the target...should have just had the kids test it out!
I sang it while my Cricut diligently cut the letters and I put this sign together...

I will be singing it while I make the Thank You cards...I needed to post all of these goodies so the hostess has plenty of time to plan everything on her end!

I am so lucky!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Wow - everything looks FABULOUS! I can hardly wait to get the package in the mail.