Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rock and Roll is here to stay...

it will never die!

Well, I got a call almost 2 weeks ago from a client wanting to book a birthday party...in just over a week! I had told myself that I was booked and shouldn't take anymore work but after having a few conversations with the mom of the birthday girl we came to an agreement and the party was booked! (I have a terrible time saying no!)

Sadly, I didn't get permission forms for the girls so there aren't a lot of pictures of that party. Well, I was also so busy I didn't have time to stop and take photos this time!!! It was crazy! We baked and decorated cupcakes...
They did a fabulous job and loved the 2 colours in one bag trick! And we made a mini-scrapbook album.It was so fun! I got out the embossing powder, my markers, some punches...whew! We were busy!!! The Rock Star stamp is embossed with black powder on Crushed Curry Paper...The birthday girl was turning 8 and had some experience scrapbooking and her friends did great too! They loved the embossing (good thing too because we embossed the lipstick and the Friend tag you see above as well!The various shapes are from my Cricut while all the punches, paper and ink are Stampin Up! I loved designing this project and I especially loved sharing it with a group of girls! What fun! It could also easily be translated into a boy project with a few paper changes and things...

I sure do love a good party theme! Happy Birthday Hailey...thanks for celebrating at Creative Bug!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: