Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little bit of cropping in my life...

On Monday (it was a holiday) I declared that I needed to get something done for me...I have been overwhelmed with sewing curtains, costumes and following through on various contract stuff...I couldn't remember the last time I cropped or did something that I wanted to do...so, does anyone remember this layout? It's from May 2008!!! That's right you can read all about it here...
Well, I had all the photos printed to do a sister page and just never got around to it (I also was having a tough time with paper...) Well, while tidying my workshop I found the photos and started work right there and then! I found paper...yeah! It's a new one from SU! so if you love it, you can still get it!

So, here she is...our Purplicious Daughter! Or our Purple Princess...the title was a tough one to settle on!
Here is the page in it's entirety...
The journaling...
My sunshine...
Sweet isn't she?

Enjoy!
Heathers

No comments: