Saturday, May 02, 2009

Mothers Day Reflections

Sorry for the not so great photos but the clock is ticking over here. Did you know that Mother's Day is only a week away??? Whew! I have so much on the go I lost track of time and had no idea it was sneaking up on me like that! Actually, I did take a little time off this past week...you know, I mostly spent my time with the kids and cleaning the house...maybe flipping through a magazine or two. Hard to believe I ever slow it down? Oh well, I did do those amendments at the start of the week didn't I? Ah well...what can I say?

So, I am getting ready for my crop night on Friday (I am very excited!) That's right it's this Friday...kinda muffed didn't realize the first Friday was yesterday so work with me!
Anyway, I would like to invite you all to join me for a session on Mother's Day Refections! Here's the deal...I would like you to come crop with me and for this time only I will include everything you need to complete the layout featured in this post! So for only $10 you can come use my stamps, my die cutting machine (I have lots of new fun shapes and alphabets now!) and any other non-consumables you can find.

I can't believe that I have been a mother for almost 7 years now...time is slipping through my fingers. When I saw these pictures of Sarah and how much she had changed but yet stayed the same they cried out to me!
Don't know where to start? Start in my workshop and we'll get you scrappin'!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: