Friday, May 08, 2009

Bakerella has a place in my favourites!

Dear Bakerella,

I sure do like your blog! I have been dying to try making Cupcake Pops but just haven't had a chance to get around to it. But the other day I finally had the opportunity to make Oreo Truffles and boy are they ever good! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on these!
Mine weren't as nice and smooth and even as yours but they were still delicious! Then as I was reading about your Peanut Truffles that you made with Nutter Butters it made me think of good ole Canadian Maple Cookies. Have you ever had these? Well, I decided that since the truffles are actually pretty easy to make I better try a batch of these...
Well, sorry for the blurry photo but here they are...So Bakerella, what I was wondering is if you would like a box of Maple Cookies so you can try these puppies yourself. They sure are yummy! In the meantime I am going to do my best to get some Mint Oreos (they don't sell them in Canada) because I am dying to try them!

Thank you for the continuous inspiration! It is fabulous that there are so many talented people like you willing to share their endeavours through their blogs.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: