Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello Dino!

I just found these photos loaded into my draft posts...and thought hey! This was a great party and I want to share it with you all! I always start a party with my room all tidy and organized...what happens next? Well, that depends!


Here we are getting the party started!


Next up? Let's decorate those cupcakes with dirt and dino eggs!


This birthday girl loves to ham it up for the camera...I've gotten to know her quite well since then and her crazy faces are endless along with her joy and her fun factor!


Here are the Dino Egg Cupcakes...


And our fossil necklaces!


And the grande finale! Dino Egg Soap! We've made a lot of Dino Egg Soap since these original ones were done...



I love these soaps and I really have missed blogging. I hope you all find me again!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: