Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Slippery When Wet!

These girls came to the workshop ready to have a good time. But before I tell you about that...I need to point out the fabulous hairband the birthday girl is wearing...how can you not love that?Sorry...back to my story now...when the girls found out they would be making mini-soaps they were so excited! I passed a bit of soap around before it was melted and they went all ooey gooey on me! They were hysterical! These girls are 9/10 years old so we then started talking about solids and liquids (this was after we discussed fractions while making our cupcakes - not just a pretty face, we learn here too!) But mostly, you need to take a moment to appreciate the expressions on one of the girls' faces...
Then it was birthday time!
I had so much fun with these girls!
I hope they had lots of fun too!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: