Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Pretty Thing, leads to another and another...

So, I knew from the start that I was going to get my friends The Happy Baker Cookbook for Christmas this year. I love my copy but then I got to thinking...how could I kick it up a notch and make it extra special.
I decided there was no better thing than to heed the words of The Happy Baker herself and made 3 aprons to go with the cookbooks I had bought.
And boy, do I ever hate that I didn't make one of these babies for myself! I don't often sew for myself so I need to get back to this asap and make one for me too!
I mean, how much better does it get? This pattern is from Sew Liberated on-line. The only problem was it took about 4 weeks for the pattern to ship. They sent me another one by US Express Post and that one came after the first and still took about 10+ days. I have never had such trouble with mailing.
So, to the three beautiful ladies that I made these aprons for...I hope that they make you feel beautiful and remind you how much you mean to me. You help me get through each day...you have all been wonderful to me. So, if you are feeling a little down...I hope you can put your apron on and remember that you are loved and that you are fabulous!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: