Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Beach Girls!

I had the most fabulous time at this party on Sunday...this is Lauren (the birthday girl) and one of her friends colouring their shrink art...just look at the concentration!
I cannot tell you how exciting shrink art can be! The girls LOVED watching their charms shrink!
Here is Lauren waiting for the girls to count to 7 as they 'guess' her age...what a ham!
Here are the girls...now rather than bringing presents, Lauren requested non-perishable food items for a local charity (The Grimsby Benevolent Fund). In order to support Lauren's wishes, I donated a birthday party for a child.
As always, we have to get the girls with their silly faces on...what can I say...it's how I keep them smiling nice for their first few photos!
Happy Birthday Lauren!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: