Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tears of Joy?

I am so pleased to be getting this uploaded so early in the week! Sometimes it takes me awhile to get my photos developed but in this case the photos were in my box waiting for something to happen! I discovered them after looking at Pencil Lines Sketch #87 and was quite excited about the prospect of working toward completing Sean's first 2 years of scrapping (he is almost 4!)


So, here he is in all of his glory...absolutely terrified of Santa Claus (he was only 16months or so at the time). DH and I had gone out of town for a friend's wedding left the kids with his parents. They took him to a fabulous brunch (where our children were in breakfast heaven...they still love pancakes, waffles and everything else breakfast!)

Then they were lead to meet with Santa and not very impressed by the jolly old fella! Here you can see Sean's genuine reaction and Sarah's wasn't much different (she did manage to hold back the tears...)




I used SU! Dashing papers, Real Red, Mellow Moss Tafeta Ribbon, Real Red 1/4" and 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, the tiniest bit of SU! Notebook Paper and my Plantin Schoolbook and Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridges (I LOVE my Cricut!)
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: