Saturday, August 19, 2017

A stop in paradise

The weekend before the Halifax GO Project started, I got in a car and drove (what a treat!) to Camp Berwick. What a place! One of the highlights was running into some friends from Beamsville within minutes of arriving at camp.

The other highlight was an afternoon out with my friend. We had lunch, went to the beach and enjoyed a cone together. She couldn't have made me happier.


 It was so great to get out of the city and see some more of Nova Scotia...so gorgeous.


But the highlight of sights and experiences was the beach. We wandered and played and got wet in the Bay of Fundy.


The Bay of Fundy is seriously one of my favourite spots. So magical with it's tides, sand and views...oh my goodness. Just the sight fills me up.


So empty.
So full.
So blessed.

Much love,
Heather

No comments: