Monday, February 20, 2012

Mr. Roboto...

So...my Creative Kids have been feeling a little left out. It seems my work schedule along with Mr CB's schedule has been more than they can handle!  To combat this we planned a Robot Day...which turned into a Robot weekend as it took a whole day just to make our shirts!

These shirts were done in phases with freezer paper stenciling, puff paint, and button sewing.

I knew this was a hit when Mr. CB came home and got THAT look on his face. You see, there is a certain reaction that I strive for...I love to get a reaction, doesn't everyone?
 And here is the Creative Princess' tee...she also put a battery cover on the back along with buttons to open and close the cover.
I love the Creative Guy's fuel gage...
 And the Creative Baby (I know he's not really a baby...any suggestions for another nickname?). He and I had some creative differences but in the end we came together.
 These shirts were fun to make with the kids and they have worn them fresh out of the wash every time since they finished them! The kids at school love pushing their buttons too! I hope they aren't too distracting!

On Sunday we watched Robots and enjoyed a Robot Meal with classics such as...
 The ever-important....
 And what would we do without...
 And a little bit of lubricant...
 And of course my favourite...
These things are important to the Creative Kids...with St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I know they won't have to wait so long for the next time!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: