Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Creative Chefs!

Every once in awhile someone asks for something a little different...and this was for sure one of those times! This birthday girl has known me pretty much since she was born, she is a regular at our Creative Camps and loves getting her hands dirty. She asked for something a little different and I do think that we delivered on that request!

We started by making tortillas from scratch...I found the recipe here.
 They rolled them, we fried them up...
 And made pinwheels! (Note: I made these later for my family and when you are doing all the rolling, they are a lot of work but totally worth it!)
 Next up? Cupcakes!!!
I love the decorating part!
 The birthday girl and her goodies!  I wanted to do something a little different for this party...a little twist! So I shared the spaghetti and meatball cupcakes with the birthday girl's mom and she was just as excited about those cupcakes as I was...perfect for a co-ed party!
 And her guests! What a fun time I had with these kids!
I think I am pretty lucky to have such a fun job! We are counting down the days until March Break and our fun camps we have planned then!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: