Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Simon is 1???

Wow! First of all I can't believe how fast this year has gone by...secondly I can't believe how long it's taken me to post this entry!!! Simon's birthday was a few weeks ago now but I was in the midst of running a Vacation Bible School at the time and absolutely overwhelmed. Then I was overwhelmed by the idea of going back to work and not functioning at my best so better late than never here it is...

I feel that this is a friendly turtle in need of a name...any suggestions?Yes, indeed Simon, you are 1!!!Sean was quite distressed that we let Simon play with the cake...he was ready to pounce on Simon and save the cake for us! Simon didn't actually eat any he just crumbled it in his hands...he will learn to appreciate cake soon enough because it is a cakey time of year over here!!!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is absolutely the coolest cake I've ever seen!