Friday, April 17, 2009

Sweet Nothings...

Alright so did I tell you that my camera died a month before it's warranty was up? How lucky was that...I was a little disappointed that I couldn't talk the store into a loaner so some of my recent photos aren't as sharp as I was using our camera from almost 5 years ago...technology just won't stop moving!!!

Anyway, these two are BFF...just look at how happy they are together...

Ohhh and here they are united and so very happy together.
And here are some Easter Cream Eggs that I sent off to work with DH this morning. I had a few orders after he shared some treats with his colleagues before Easter.
Did I mention how happy I am to have my replacement camera? I took this picture yesterday morning...boy I thought they got less cute as they got older...how sweet are they?
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: