Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Happy Seuss-Day

After our Seuss Themed Halloween Party I was asked to help a friend with her Son's 1st Birthday. She loved the photos from our party that she saw on Facebook and so I got to work...

Now, one of my favourite stories is Horton Hears a Who because of the quote you can see below...this card was just a quick mock-up to show...


Unfortunately, that one didn't fit the bill as Horton is not a familiar story in their house...so I moved on to One Fish Two Fish...

The style of that card was what they were looking for but, the hostess really wanted to see a red fish and a blue fish on the card so I took one final go at the invitations and here they are...


The cards are all ready to be mailed out and will be put in the post tomorrow. Aren't they delightful? I am glad to have made the changes because according to the discerning taste of my 4 and 6 year olds this one is the winner!

Now no invitation is complete without the details so my husband helped me finish these off just right with a little poem inside...The poem was followed by the party details...I hope they have a great time!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: