Thursday, October 09, 2008

C'est l'Hallowe'en?

As I was sitting here thinking about Hallowe'en and how much work I have to do to get ready for my favourite time a song from my French Immersion days popped into my head. Did any of you have the thrill of singing C'est l'Halloween? I found a U-tube video that plays the song and shows the words so for a blast from the past go check it out!

Anyway, it is my FAVOURITE time of year...I love fall and I LOVE Halloween! So, it is always a pleasure to put things together for my workshops...we are getting ready for our next workshop on Oct 19th where we will be celebrating Hallowe'en! There is still room so sign your kiddies up and they can make these delightful goodies with the Creative Bug! They even get to choose between Frankie and Frankette! Such fun!The Frankie goodie boxes were inspired by the cards I made for our 7th Annual Haunt...here are my Frankies as they go marching! This idea has been inspired by many Stampin' Up! Demos as they get to know their new Big Shot Die Cutters...I did all my cutting on my Cricut with my Accent Essentials cartridge (boy do I ever love that cartridge!)

The last thing I have to share with you wasn't intended for Hallowe'en but I thought you would appreciate it anyway. Some of you may recall my DD needed a treasure box for her Special Helper Day last year well, now my DS is in JK and it was his turn! Well, I like to think that each one of my children is unique and we can have some fun playing on their favourite things...so here is Sean's Treasure box...


What do you think? He loved it! Of course it looks like a real treasure chest to him and he got to decorate it with different bits that I cut out on my Cricut with the Paper Dolls Cartridge (another one well worth buying!!!)

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love your halloween cards. Love how you did a boy and girl one.