Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome Simon William!

After an extra nights stay at the hospital and 2 weeks of no internet at home...I am happy to report that Simon William and I are settling into life with the rest of the family! Simon came into this world weighing 9lbs10oz and has now passed the 10lb mark at just over 2 weeks! What can I say? We don't make small babies in this house!!!

Here we are the proud (and tired) parents of Sarah, Sean and Simon. Sweet. We enjoyed a picnic at a local park with the kids and are having fun keeping up with the older ones while trying to manage the schedule (or lack thereof) of an infant!
Here are the proud older sister and brother...they are loving their new baby brother and can't give him enough hugs and kisses!

More creative adventures are forthcoming...I just need to find some time to sit down!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

The Food Librarian said...

Congratulations! I just commented on the baseball hat cake...and now I realize you had a baby and then made a cake! WOW!