Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Sorry I didn't get this up sooner! I didn't want to ruin the surprise for any of the Mom's that were recieving our Creative Kids Crafts this weekend and then I was having trouble with my photo editor yesterday! Our weekend was jam packed as well so I spent very little time on the computer!

Anyway, this was an extra special treat that I made for the Mom's. Every session the kids get a little something from me to take home and enjoy. This time it was really for the Mom's! I used my Cricut to cut out the Dragonflies and Stamped the Happy Mother's Day on from All Holidays. The cookies are decorated using rolled fondant. Not sure if I like this method yet...I still have some experimenting to do!


Now, here is what the kiddies did! They loved making the flowers! First we scooped some dirt into their jars (chocolate covered peanuts) then we used bamboo skewers to create the flowers! I know some of my mom's have been waiting to see this one come home since February!!! So here it finally is!

We also made up little books out of stapled envelopes. We cut off the ends of the envelopes so that we could put little messages inside each pocket! It was a lot of glueing to do the decorating but the kids did great! I think the cutting was definitely the highlight though!!!


Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: