Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tart and Tangy Fun!

Well, I still have some work to finish the Graduation Layout but in the meantime I took a well deserved break last night for a little bit of fun! A friend of ours just finished her last exam and is getting ready to escape for a week after 8 months of hard work and studying so I made these for her...she loved them!

This is the first time I have had a chance to get Tart and Tangy out...I just haven't had time for stamping lately...of course it was fabulous because it meant I got to use my new markers too!!! Hooray! Such fun!

To keep this one simple I used the Print Pack Hostess set and the colour scheme from them including real red, wild wasabi, bashful blue and apricot appeal. They are 3x3 cards that will fit perfectly in my Stampin Up mini envelopes.

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: