Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Finally! More Scrapbooking done!

You know sometimes it feels like it takes forever to get these layouts finished!!! This time I just hadn't had a chance to get to the Black's to pick up my photos. I always have them printed professionally...it's just one of my quirks when it comes to photos. Anyway, I am now done not just one but 2 layouts that I am quite pleased with.

First we have Sean...you saw page 1 sometime ago. Now page 2 is done as well!




















I bought the paper I used for Sean's on a whim and am really loving it! It was fun to use for sure!

Supplies;
Paper: Western Sky, River Rock, Bayou Blue, Soft Sky, Ruby Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelettes, Cricut Plaintin Schoolbook Cartridge

As you can see I used the same layout for Sarah's pages but I wanted them to be softer...I am quite pleased with the final product!


















Supplies;
Paper: Ginger Blossom, Whisper White
Accessories: Pretties Flowers, Cricut Plaintin Schoolbook Cartridge, misc brads

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: