Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Weekend! I am sad to be returning to humdrum life tomorrow...back to work! Seems so unfair when the kids have another day off!

Anyway, we had a fabulous visit with family on Saturday and we enjoyed some great food! I made these boxes (I used my Cricut to do the cutting and I did the rest) and taped the tags one...the best part was the treat inside...each box had one of our homemade Easter Cream Eggs in it. Yummy!!!

I had planned on baking a simple spice cake for dessert (honestly!) but then the kids saw my Mini Easter Egg pan and it was all over!!! So, I took a break and decorated some Easter Eggs! The kids LOVED them!!! Aren't they delightful?


We had a great family filled weekend...although we did miss one set of in-laws that I hope we can connect with soon!
Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: