Friday, September 14, 2007

Wild About Criss Cross Cards!

Well, I know that it's been a week but being back to work is time consuming! We had a full weekend with the fair and family so I am finally catching up and fitting some stamping in! So here goes. I have 2 boy birthdays this month (one is on Sunday!) and no cards in site! Well, now I have one and I will complete a tutorial to show you how I did my Paper-Saving Criss Cross Card (I hate using any more paper than necessary!)

I couldn't decide on a clip colour (I am leaning toward green) so I took pictures with both! Here is the card together (with the blue clip);

And apart (with the green clip);


Recipe;
Stamps: Wild About You
Ink: Basic Black, Summer Sun, Only Orange
Paper: Creative License SS Kit (Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie), Whisper White
Accessories: Green Apple Ribbon, Spiral Punch, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Paper Clip

No comments: