Sunday, September 30, 2007

Celebrate Life

The workshops were great yesterday! Everyone seemed to enjoy the class and love my workshop! I needed a quick card for later this week so I thought I would share it with you. It is to celebrate the life of a beautiful woman who lost her battle with breast cancer after over 5 years. She will be missed dearly by her family and friends.


We wish them all the best...

Supplies;
Stamps: Happy Harmony, Warmest Regards
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Accessories: Giga Scallop Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Ribbon
Techniques: Masking

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

What a beautiful card. Very peaceful and serene.

Thank you so much, Heather, for sharing your story on my blog. I'm so sorry about your aunt's passing, and I pray that your other aunts will recover.

Blessings to you,
Shannon